Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Woke up at 7 in the morning..hahas..i was so irritated by all the dust in my room..so change to my computer room n slp..hahas..actually didnt slp but jus sitting there..
waiting for my alarm clock to ring at 8am..i get out of my bed n quickly do some household chorus..i m a good girl...heex...
i wash the clothes,wash the plate,clean up both of the room tat i slp..tidy up my stuffs..n vacum the whole hse..
hahas..my stuffs r getting messier..school gotta reopen soon..must quickly go n tidy it up..i turn on the instrumental while tidying my things..wow such a peaceful morning!!and nobody was at home...:)

come here to use com to do some of the research for my sci project n art.arghh can anybody tell mee how to find light energy??
hehez..suppose to go kbox today..but was cancell..
going out to northpoint to have lunch with mummy soon..hehe at 1pm..
tonite got prayer mtg..gotta go !! bub bye...

No comments: