Sunday, November 11, 2007

CC musical : When I grow up.

So it is rehearsal, rehearsal and rehearsal this week for me and the kids. Well, I'm not really involve in acting or peforming but i'm helping with transport and guiding the kids on dancing and singing.
hahas, although this is a tiring and hectic week for me but i do enjoy myself alot while spending time with the children church kids.
The actual performance date is 25 nov, sunday at victoria threa. Tickets price are very reasonable at only 20 dollars per ticket. hahas do go down and support them if you can.

Some other things on my mind:
-doing busin for the rehearsal( for the next 2 weeks)
-looking for part time jobs!!
-Miss Lim wedding (25 nov)
-Class chalet (28-30 nov)
-Zone Breakaway camp (8-10 dec)

Finally an update after so many months.
Will be praying for a laptop( hopefully Valo Sony) and nokia 6300 hp. hahas.
Well, SEED-TIME-HARVEST.
shall get my blessings soon.. ehehehhehesss...... :)

No comments: