Saturday, August 26, 2006

A long post ..

hehes this gonna be a long post..so many things to update..first of all , is my Lit overall result..Ms Chong said i did well for my daily assignment n i get 13/20 for my class tests..So at 1st she told me i get 79 for my overall..OHHS but she caculated wrongly for the whole class so everyone our marks is going to be decrease by 9% .. hope i can still get A ..hees..i wan to thank God for the strength n wisdon when i begin to study n do my lit assignment n test..without Him..hees..i wouldnt get this maks! Praise the Lord !!
Helen hp is stolen..in the toilet OMG..jus a few min then is gone! GONE! but God's blessing jus came on time , the next day after she lost her phone my mum blessed her a new phone..it is a miracle to me!
but unfortunately , papa hp also stolen , o man! wat is this .. hahahas..my hp spoilt also..hahahas..but i have faith i will get a new one soon..hehes..
erm i don think i m blogging others cos its too many already..hees..went to the Tamp gym this afternoon with gwen,leen n shuhui..had a good time working out n i'm sure next time its gonna be better!! hum 1st time visiting to the gym n it is great..hope it will be consistance..can go there every week..
walk for a while after going to gym,took bus n went back to Yishun..hehes.. followed er jie to Mac jus now.. pics !!!

Helen's laptop =)

Helen's stuffs.bag etc..

halos!

Macdonald's milo

Little squrrel

too bad some not able to post up hees..post again if there's any chance...

Listening to: SING OF YOUR GREAT LOVE

No comments: