Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Day

"Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;for You are with me;Your rod and Your staff;they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;You anoint my head with oil;my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;and i will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever."
Pslam 23:4-6
(hehes one of my favorite verse)



Serve in children church today as usual,went to fetch the kids with Eileen..Then wait for the bus..same,the bus is late..hahas..When chcc svr ended,Leeenx went to do N11 return,then i do as usual,N03..OMG!2 kids missing..we went around searching for the kids..but thank God we manage to find the kids back..if not ...... Really thank God that when the bus leader is not there i still can look after the kids , not letting them make alot of noise..also thank God for their obedince n understanding..hees..N do u know ? i fall down !i was rushing to go up to the bus,n i fall at the stairs..hahahas!!thank God i don have major injuries,jus some pain..wahahaha..What a clumsy teacher i m..hahas..
Actually thought that we will be late for svr..hehes but no! reach there jus on time..took cab with Rickson,leen n Xiu Xian ..
The svr is great! such a POWERFUL message today! hehes...
We have a new member for N184! WOW AMEN! He's Bevan! Baven , Welcome you to N184! hope ya will get to know us more n we get to know u more..hehes..talk more okie??be as crazy as we're ! hehes..hope u wont be scared away by us these few noisy n mad ppl! hees =)

gotta go svr later..730..gotta grab Dr.A.R Berbard book tml : HAPPINESS IS , a way of mind , a way of life ... AMEN..Oh haven bath yet..hehes..YEAH tml going to shopping!hehes..bblog again..

No comments: