Monday, October 16, 2006

hum..i dunno how to start this post..God is good yea..My life is getting better,better and better..hahas..You start to change when ur thinking is change,my life is changing proably because i started doing things i didnt quite use to do in the past..hahas..get started,stop delaying what you want to do..hahas..
I get back my results today..but i only get back my History,Maths and Science..i'm happy with my result :)
hahas! My class did the best among the 3 class for science .. i get 74 for maths,70 for History and 66 for science..God did it for me,He granted the desires of my heart..i wasnt very confidence when i was doing the papers,but i trust Him that i did my best,and i'll let Him do the rest..I dont want to let anything hinder my faith from God.. i pray and i lay on every papers i took..hahas! Praise the Lord ! the result is what exactly i prayed for , and even better than my expectations..so don underestimate and limit God ...The situation may seems to be bad , but with God , nth is impossible , He turn the situation around! as long as u put in ur best effort , God sees ur sacrifice and He wont let you down.. AMEN!
i am learning to be more dependent on God..Because without God,i wouldnt get such result,i wont be so determined now ..He gave me wisdom and a clear mind when i was doing the paper..The result is not that high , but i m satisfied with it..Hees :)
So guys please pray for me that i will do well for my overall result also..
and if you didnt do that well,don be discourage..! I 'm sure you did ur best .. Jia you =) I support u till the end !



all the praise and glory to God !

No comments: