Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm back !

Hey guys I'm back! I'm back blogging! wohoo~~hahahas lame~~~~~~
It has been a while since i last blogged and i think u guys have stop visiting my blog.hahas but i still enjoy blogging anyway, although sometimes i m lazy to blog.
My com is so lack, it always hang and i need to restart my com again and again. But thank God that i have paitence to restart it again and again, hahahahas :) There's so much that i wanna blog, but i can't remember everything.
My result was good (to me), although i dropped to 2e3 but i know God has a purpose for me in that class. "All things work out for your good", thats what God promised us in the bible, and i thank God for everything He is doing in my life.I am more determined and organized when i do things now, it is a small start n i will continue to do things this way, and in a better and more effective way.
I want to improve in my english and chinese..My chinese dropped sooooooo much, because i have not been giving enough attention to my chinese. As for my english, i think it is really time that i shld do something about it, so i can score better. Of course not neglecting other subjects.
I'm so excited now,i've planned down my schedule and i'm looking forward for school reopen.
Arise and build is also coming, we'll be pledging tml !! wow ! I'm so excited, i had an amount already and it definately stretches my faith.. i will never forget how God blessed me during the arise and build season last year.It was my first time giving, i wasnt sure of that amount and i m afriad i cant fulfill that. But i gave more than what i expected and pledged. I'm sure it will work the same this time round. Although i dunno hw to fulfill that amount, but God will make a way for me. By hook or by crook i will fulfill that amount ! hahahas.. SACRIFICE! MAGGIE MEE! hahahas..So don get discourage, God gave u the amount He definately have a purpose for it. have faith! hehes but rem faith without work is dead..
It's gonna be a tough 6 mths..hahas but hey we r giving to God ! and Pst said, the attitude is greater than the amount..
Lets carry a right attitude in giving this time =)

No comments: