Monday, November 20, 2006

Hi guys..I really feel alot like blogging nowadays..but i cant because my computer is encounting some problems..so too bad i cant really use my computer that much now.This few weeks passes very fast, this is like the 3rd week of the holiday already. I feel that i didnt make full use of the 3 weeks to meet up with my friends and go out with them. I need to catch out with them in this 1 1/2 mths left.. Chalet will be this coming wednesday and i'm really excited about it! YEAH!!!! hahahas finally cg hold chalet, it will defianately be alot of fun together.. We can also build up our relationship with one another during this 3 days at chalet. hahas..Celerated Wilber bday today n he was quite pai seh .. but i'm sure he is happy la, 1st time celebrating with us..hahas..

I'm going to bugis tml with Huizhen ! hahas i miss her and it has been a while since we last get to see each other.. Hope it will be a fruitful one..and hope i get go to gym more often ..hehes i need to lose weight..wahahhas! Dont laugh at me okie! hahas :) c u guys..

blog again =D

No comments: