Sunday, November 26, 2006

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks

I think it is very essential that we should use our brain to think. Like what Pastor Phill said yesterday, we gave God our hearts but we didnt give God our brain. So we are still left with our brain to think.
So think twice before you say or do anything.The words tat you say can either kills or edifies. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. What you say really reflects alot on your character and personality. hahas. Just to keep this blog alive. I think i need to be more wise in my talking. hahas. I'm sorry if i ever said anything that offended you, i hope no. hehes.
Anyway there's alot of event nowadays.But my com is abit siao siao so i didnt get the chance to blog. Like 3 weeks ago Pastor Ulf came,Rocfish,friendship connection,Pastor Phill,cg chalet and alot more..hahahas:)
Oh no.I gained weight after the chalet , i need to visit the gym more often..hahas but i still eat a lot.

No comments: