Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hey guys i realise that i m getting fatter and fatter ! OH NO! I have not been going to the gym reguarly...the last time i went was i mth ago! arghh...
hahas..but well, rather than complaining here i have already asked my friend to go to gym tml wahahas..i'm so happy, i can finally go for a good work out and start preparing myself for Christmas..I want to be fit and slim.. who dont want to be right.. hahahas..
i went for my grandmother birthday celebration just now, wow she cooked so many delicious food that i cant control myself but to eat..and i regret it now..hahas..so i better start my diet plan once again.. Do u know that i was once overweight ? hahas, i dont want to be overweight again..i want to look good.. So nothing is impossible, although i m eating alot nowadays but i can still slim down to my satisfied weight i believe.. hahas..
Tml will be going for dental check up then straight to Sengkang to meet my friend to gym..Hope it will be a good work out...
all the best to myself ! hehe =)

No comments: