Sunday, February 03, 2008











LOOK! This is me 3 months ago!
I am seriously not losing any weight..
I want to get serious before the new year starts and reality finally struck me.









And its Eileen and me probably a year plus ago.




i change? i think i gained weight thats all. Not to mention inner growth.
Well, God has always outdo what i could ever think or imagine. I want to be 100 times bigger on the inside than on the outside. This year, i wanna see myself grow deeper in love with God and see God expanding my inner capacity.

I've been tremously blessed by sermon this week.
such an in season word for me.
FOCUS ON GOD.
PAINFUL EXPERIENCE, ENDURANCE.. etc etc.

I want to pick up guitar and learn singing. This has always been the lil' secret desire i had deep inside my heart.
I want to see God's purpose and promises fulfilled in my life.
Life comes with order and stages, im currently in a season of delay and getting right and humble before God.
There's so many thing which i wanna do for Jesus.
But there's always a season for everything. God has a reason for delaying certain things in ur life.
guys, meanwhile, be strong and continue loving God, He will never let you down or forsake you. Be sure that if its a promise from God, No doubt it'll be fulfill one day.
Its the matter of time and your endurance.
Remember, God didnt send us to enter the race but to finish the race.
Don't give up!










Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male



Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female

You are both sensitive and savvy

Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed

But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve





Quite true=)

One more thing, I WANT MORE MONEY AND CNY CLOTHES!!!

No comments: