Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I WANT TO MAKE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE COUNT FOR THE GLORY OF GOD"

I wonder what have i been up to recently? I know its weird for me to ask such a question to myself. But it has not been really fruitful these few weeks.
Well, i had the fair share of having all the fun with my friends. But i just feel that there must be something more, just that something more. like in the area of reaching out, praying more, reading more, studying more, listening more and encouraging more, doing something more. Breaking the atmosphere of this realm of 'non-fruitfulness' and 'sameness' if there's such a word. Perhaps its because had lesser time for myself, so i really had to break off from this 'non-fruitful' and 'routine life' that im currently leading. it kind of stays the the same everyday and im just living as days goes by. im not been up to seeing, doing and embracing new things. God, fill my life and fit my soul again... I want that FULLNESS, OPEN UP MY EYES!

Dont get mistaken, i dont feel bored and im very happy and fine. just that i feel living life and same, not having any changes and productivity ain't the way of living life. "I only have one life to live, and i want to live it to the fullest of the will of my God."
Please dont find me at all religious, but there's nothing i can do if you think this way. i treat God as my best friend and favourite soul companion and i tell you, He's my greatest listener and encourager. He never condemn or bring you down. He's simply too good to be true.

I need/have to mug for my phycis already, but im catching 'so simple' first because i truely feel the need to rejuvenate myself again, and the is the way for my to de-stress and relax and step out of this fast-pace world for a while. I simply LOVE this show, it makes me feel like im in another world for an instance..

"I WANT TO MAKE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE COUNT FOR THE GLORY OF GOD".

:)

No comments: