Sunday, March 02, 2008

F.I.R . 飞儿乐团

F.I.R came to perform yesterday. And i never know i can be SOOOOOOOO CRAZY OVER THEM! I even went to queue up after svr to get their autograph on my bible and banglet, and yes as contented as i am. Especially proud to have it on my banglet, both 阿沁 and 飞儿's autograph. thank God for Ger' friend who gave me that crazy and great idea, hahas. :)
I was so touched and blessed by their life testimony shared during the svr, and you can see how God uses hungry and passionate people like them to bring such great influence to the people in both the entertainment industry and people around them.
So i was standing, shouting, screaming, busy taking out my handphone as ,singing along and waving my hands all throughout their performance. my heart was burning with fire(over- ) I kept telling jp and sin yee that i couln't believe F.I.R is just infront of my eyes performing for the church.
I am not a fan of F.I.R but i really enjoyed myself ytd.
Another thing that caught my eyes was the geuine love that flows out of real's eyes so naturally while singing 三个心愿 to faye. I was so convicted by how much real loved faye so unconditionally and faye is so xin fu! haha! yea a spiritual guy is always the best. It reminds me of Liu Geng Hong's proposal to Vivi during Emerge 2007. I can never forget, it left such a great impression on me. HAHAS! i've seen how a celebrity proposed LIVE and am very touched by their love for one another.

So i fall in love more with F.I.R's songs after ytd. i always admire them for writting such great songs.
This is one of my favourite, 三个心愿 and im going to put this song up in my blog!


No comments: