Sunday, March 30, 2008

Internet connection- turns me off.

This internet connection is really getting me on my nerve! The connection has been running so slow ever since i got back home using and this is surely not the 1st time such thing happens. This has been happening for countless times already. Yes, countless, i've lost count of it. It worsen especially during night-time.

This totally spoils my mood and wasted my time for working on this internet connection whenever i wanna blog, msn, play friendster or check stuff in hotmail. So unproductive. I cannot even upload pictures probably even after trying it for upteem times. Imagine you are happily browsing through and uploading your pics into blogger, then when you click the 'start uploading' button, after loading and lagging for a while, the page will appear such a thing as : "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage", and give explanation like you may have lost internet connection etc etc. I definitely got tired of this phrase and i never ever wanna see it appear in my computer page again.

There's so many things which i wanna blog about today but it just simply turns me off.

I'm very affected by it thats why i dedicated a post to the router and laptop in my house. Thanks for taking your precious time to read my ramblings.


:)

Cheers people!

Nights! =)

No comments: