Friday, March 14, 2008

My week, holidays..

Its gonna be a review of the week. Monday-Friday, how my holidays goes like :)

Been long since i last did a mon-fri update.

MONDAY
Praise God! Mummy won lottory again, so i woke up with a sudden blessing of 50 dollars placed on my table :) The best thing was she actually initiated to bring me out and get a new phone without even me opening my mouth to ask for it. I wanted a phone badly! Was very happy and surprise upon receiving her msg on the train. Once again, God is never too early or too late, He's always just right on time.
So she brought me out at night to 900++ to search for phone, her buget was only $100plus but i ended up buying a $220 second hand phone. hahas! lols but anyway, i bought it at Sunday Mobile, the uncle was SUPER GOOD to give me a $10 discount and hp pouch for free, NICE :) ( but i lost it in the train just now! ARGHHHH!! SAD! ANGRY!! im gonna get a same new one back!)

TUESDAY
Catch "Leap Years" with Sin Yee at Cathy Cine. Quite like it and enjoyed myself during the show but din cry though. ( i finished a big pack of ruffles while watching) Not really very touching to me. The storyline is too "perfect" but rather a fantasty girls would fall in love with. Afterall i would rate it a just pass :) I like the story but it doesnt really capture me. hahas.

WEDNESDAY
Raining cats and dogs since morning.
Slept till 11plus and meet Melody to Ang Moi Kio Kbox. it was SUPER COLD inside the air-con room especially adding to the cold weather outside. couldn't stand the cold, was shivering while singing~~~. "K" many of F.I.R songs as well and we manage to smuggle Subway into kbox. heeeees =)

THURSDAY
CG BBQ at Preston's Condo. the 1st time ever in my life having a bbq in wet weather. It was raining the whole of this holiday, but was fruitful and fun :) especially fun having to carry an umbrella with you to and fro to the bbq pik and . shelter. Got to know many of Sin Yee 's friends, they're sec 1, so cuutteeee... Brought my friend along too, had fun playing the 'trading game' and another one but i forgot the name =)

Pictures taken at the bbq :










FRIDAY
Out to town with Lydia and Shimin. Had our lunch at Pastamania, i ordered "tuna and bacon pasta" with drinks and garlic bread while Shimin and Lydia had the bakerice. Hmm well i actually prefer the garlic bread to the pasta. Anyway catch "Step Out 2" after lunch, i like the dancing and romance part in the show but overall the show doesnt interest me. hahas sorry maybe i dunno how to appreciate it but just feel thats its not my type. Recently there's no kick to the movies i've watched so..... sorry =) felt that i've been wasting money away watching movie that don't deserve my spending.
Took many pictures ytd but haven got any of them yet. Shall upload once i got them from both of the girls.
I was deciding whether to still go down powerhouse after going orchard with them.
I DID IT! I went down powerhouse to pray by my own. Did my own quiet time in the room and no one was there. i had all the space. Was great. I'm a complative type of person and i enjoy spending quiet and quality moments alone with God. Its amazing to settle/quiet down your heart from the fast-pace and just sit down and enjoy being in the presence of God and find God. There's so much more i am/need to learn to settle myself down in the presence of God. Focusing, setting aside your burdens/troubles, getting your heart right before God and many many more.
I'm yet to finish my homework. arghh.. needa chiong tml!
Wait till i upload all the photos.! I need to have my beauty sleep already. TAke CarE peOple!! :)

No comments: