Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hi !
had some kind of family reunion dinner just now. Was a last minute thing cos i only knew it when i reached home at 1140pm.

Today, i nearly lost my anger at the uncle in children church bus. Surprise to hear that?
hahas im also a human, i do get angry and frustrated at times, just that sometimes i chose not to show it out.
Yes, nearly.. One more time and i dunno what might happen.
I wonder why sometimes certain bus uncle just have this kind of unpeaceful heart and mind. Keeps on scolding and scolding non stop and give that unhappy unwilling face.
I always make it a point to be courteous, polite and present my happy looking face evey single time i board the bus. Yet the uncle always show this frustrated, unhappy and piss-off face every single week.
Please, what have i done that makes the uncle scold me all the time?
What wrong have i did?
The uncle scolded me for losing my phone also. Ridiculous.
Very frankly speaking, i was very affected by the bus uncle. How i wish i could just scold me back and complain about etc etc.

But i chose not to, cos i am not being a good testimony for Christ if i did this.
This is to train my patience and crash me.
A period of moulding.
I wont give in to the devil and retaliate, i believe God will deal and judge for me.

He has the authority and right.
He dont need me to do it. He will stand for me and protect me.
The uncle shall reap what he sow..
I know its like very bad to say this, but you cannot deny this is the truth.

I forgave the uncle, i just need somewhere to vent out my anger.

Just read and forget about this entry. I wont let this unhappy incident affect me anymore.
Not worth the thought :)
There's much more important thing to focus on, i wont be like a fool who keeps on dwelling in it.
hahas!
anyway, i believe my phone is gonna be found! I have the faith!
AMEN!

God is grace. I forgive and i let go!!

hahas :)



YEA BOUGHT SOME CNY CLOTHING YTD!
GONNA SPEND AND WONDERFUL AND FRUIFUL NEW YEAR AHEAD!

No comments: