Thursday, January 31, 2008

What are your love languages?

Im staying up late today! Today is a rare one because i've been sleeping rather early the past few days..
Reach home at 10.20pm due to BS at Riverwalk. Am feeling very full right now so did some stuff to help further digestion so i can sleep earlier :) I am keeping up to sleeping early, i used to sleep during midnight but now i sleep around 11pm everyday.

Saw this quiz across in Candice blog.
I used to think that my top 2 love languages are words of affirmation and receiving gifts. But after doing the quiz, i realise that my love languages are actually physical touch and quality times(which i'm quite unaware of).
That'll most probably apply if i have a boyfriend. hahaha.
The quiz is worth a try, i got to know myself better after doing it :)


The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is probably
Physical Touch
with a secondary love language being
Quality Time.


Complete set of results

Physical Touch: 12
Quality Time: 7
Words of Affirmation: 6
Receiving Gifts: 4
Acts of Service: 1




Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz


Tml'll be a trip to Chinatown for photography club after school, then visitation with Xinwei in the night.
English exposition test tml! I wonder what kind of topic will they give and how am i gonna catogorise my points accordingly and argue my way out !!??
I pray for the confidence!
Maths test on friday, needa study/practice more!

Have yet to come to any decision whether to pluck that 'baby tooth' out.


I WANT MONEY TO BUY CNY CLOTHES!!


No comments: