Saturday, January 05, 2008

Realised i don't really have much time to link up people. Firstly I am very lazy to track out every blog linkies of my friends. Secondly i don't have the time to do so because of the never-ending school work and stuff to do. But anyway will do my best to link them up by end of this month. hahas :)
Told you i want to set new year resolution and changed into a better person this year. But i need to dig out a goal setting card 1st.
Life seems very disorganise and boring when you don't have goals to motivate and keep you going, and you tend to procrastinate even more. Going through year after year of the same routine is definately not the way of living life.

I used to get stucked because of not knowing where i am going and suppose to go.
I dont want to be the same anymore. God told me it is time for me to changed and move on to another level.

Time for me to focus . i will not blog very often now, probably up to twice to thrice a week.

Look up for me! Continue to visit and tag my blog! thanks guys :) see you around !

No comments: