Sunday, January 20, 2008

WEEKENDS

Weekends have been rather busy for me, i was so packed the whole week and hardly had anytime for myself.
I will either fall asleep after reach home from school or be packed with a whole lot of events.
But well, God is good. Its been a fruitful week filled with encounters and revelations from God.
Been truely motivated and blessed this weekend.

i only had 5 hours of sleep last night and woke up at 7am today to head down for service. well, one of my friend was being interviewed and i was real shock. REAL SHOCKED! Time proved it, he slimed down an grew taller. anyway was happy to see my friend and catch up with him after a long time. Service was great and life-changing, ended at 12pm. head down to cg after fellowshipping then rushed to east coast again to celebrate Lydia's birthday with shimin. Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA !! (i wonder if you would see this but best wishes to you anyway! sweet 16 as well ar) It was funfilled yet tiring day, but indeed enjoy myself.

Made a couple of friends today. hehes. great making new friends because it often enlarge my capacity and they always make my day ! :)

LYDIA THIS CAKE IS FOR YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: