Sunday, January 06, 2008

i need a phone!

I feel so handicap without the use of any handphone. It's been 3 days since my phone was declared death and all i can say that it is really inconvenient for a person like me not having any working phone.
On the other hand, it's kind of peaceful and relaxing as i don't have overwhelming messages and calls flooding in my phone.
NAH, thats not true, it only happen during the weekends where i have cch ppl smsing me. hees. kind of sacastic. lols. anyway i pretty love and appreciate ppl who will take the lil' effort to sms me throughout the week. Asking me how is my day, school etc etc. Actually i like it whenever my phone is flooded with smses and calls, it often makes me feel that i'm important and siginificant to my friends and members.
SOOOOOOO, continue to sms and call me as and when you like it. When you're bored and needed entertainment, sad and wanted someone to listen to you, nothing to do and wanted someone to chat with you, or simply any other excuses you can think of :)
One of my new year goals is that i want to be more contactable, i know many of you guys had a very hard time trying to contact me sometimes. But i will do my best to change alright?

Mel and JP said i look very busy and tired everyday. AM I? I admit that there's tons of things which i want to complete but i dont think i'm that busy afterall. I will make time for you no matter how busy i am but sometimes i feel that i am actually very free instead. haas. Dont think i'm busy. Everybody have the time when they're busy and when they're totally free and got nth to do and bored the max.
lols.

besides all these, i want/need a phone! A new phone! A BRAND NEW PHONE! hahas. A phone where i can -take losta pictures - listen to MP3 & my beloved 93.3 - not lagging - able to call and sms effectively!

hahahas. pray for me, i need a proper working phone(it'll be great to have all the functions listed above) asap!

No comments: