Sunday, January 13, 2008

June.

June lead Praise in svr yesterday. I was SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY and SHOCKED to see her leading!
For your information, June is a BV(backup vocalist) in church and she normally leads worship in children church.
Tell you guys, she is my idol. Yes, idol! hahas you may be wondering eh how come June is my idol?
Reason is simply because i really admire and respect her very much.

During one of the darkest times in my life 2 years ago, it just so happen that i saw her in myspace in kc's friend list and thought that i should just add her. After adding her, i went to visit her blog and eventually became a regular viewer and reader till now it because i was so motivated and blessed just by reading her updates. I even finish reading her entire blog starting from the 1st post in 2002 to the latest one, i never missed any since then.
She is just a very normal person, but i like her very much.
June was once a 80kg person but now she managed to lose weight and became very pretty and slim. (If God can do it for her, God can do it for you too.) She is so pretty man. She is a of the motivation to me, whenever i am feeling down or disappointed i'll always visit her blog cos it always encourages me and make me see how great and wonderful God is.

This is her blog link, very worth of going . ( at least to me, it may not apply to you:) )
http://pinkpunkette.livejournal.com

My day was definately brighten up by her, she made my day yesterday.
By the way the svr ended early and it has been long since we last step out of hall 8 and seeing the sun.
Had a good fellowship with cg at Terminal 3. I learnt alot from the sermon and it was in season for me.
I learnt something else too,
"Einstein is not the one who was hitten by an apple and then discovered gravity. The person is Newton."

No comments: