Saturday, January 26, 2008

Missing blogging =)

Mosquitos are killer and fun-destroyer. Why do i say that? It kind of irritates me now when im finally using com after 1 week of com-break. The mosquitos in my house are getting from bad to worse and increasing rapidly. I guess the reason of their presence is because of the wet and irregular weather condition the past few days. Well, just have to bare with it, no big deal. hahas :)

I'm seriously missing blogging already as helen will only be bringing back her laptop once a week . But hey, this actually helps me to focus in my studies more because i will be using my additional free time meaningfully as i wouldnt be so indulge in blogging and stuff from now.

but i still enjoy blogging very much. Just need to discipline myself and not go to the extreme.
see you guys this weekend!

No comments: