Sunday, January 13, 2008

C'mon. I'm suppose to study right now.
Yet i am surfing the net and visiting ppl's blog.
Study hour this week is atrocious, less than 5 hours. Yes and no more excuses like im sick this week so i cant study etc etc.

I have my visions and dreams in school.
Evelyn, jia you! you can do it alright? If its a promise from God, it'll definitely come to pass and be fulfilled ! bare this in mind, don't lose heart!

yea i need to be more accountable and hardworking.

Anyway i have finally finish set my new year goals and its time to work on it :) So simple and basic things like fulfilling my study must be prioritise and get done.

And again i wanna say that i seriously need to lose some weight. i always repeat it because self-confession is very important! so i want to constantly remind myself and to self-proclaim and self-confess. YES, i believe i can do it. let me set my target to lose 1 to 2 kg this month. It'll make a difference and it must be consistence.

No comments: