Monday, January 28, 2008

baby tooth.

I went to the dental a few days ago.


And they found out that I have one baby tooth on the upper left part of my teeth which haven drop up yet.


So the dentish gave me 2 suggestions:

1.)Pluck out the tooth but it may grew out crooked and i may need to put braces after that.

2.)Don't do anything about it and let it remain. But if the tooth grows out crooked, i'll need to put on braces also.

There's a possibility that either way the tooth will grow out of place, and also the possibility that i 'll need to put on braces.

I'm not sure whether to pluck that tooth out.... Still deciding.

Because i dont to see a 'hole' there whenever i smile. Although it's only temporary for a few months. You know, girls are pretty sensitive about the way they look so......



ArghhhhH!!

Guys, give me some suggestion?

SHOULD I or SHOULD I NOT?


No comments: