Saturday, January 19, 2008

thoughts in my mind

Guys! Thanks for constantly staying to visit!
Am preparing to go for my children church transport at Pasir Ris! hahas yes is Pasir Ris not Paris. I always have the tendency to spell it incorrectly. *dont laugh*
Went powerhouse with Sin Yee and Trevor yesterday, it was a good one, but i believed it's gonna be a even better one the next time round!
Indeed what Trevor said ytd stuck me, "dont dwell in the past". It was just a causal conversation we had in the train yet he said something that reminded and shocked me. hahas.
It concide with the sermon last sat, really have to break off from myself and the past. Let go of those past failures, disappointments and start something new.
You never know how your word or encouragment can help another, just like Trevor he may not know what he said actually cause me to go into deep thoughts and encouraged me.
So never ever despite or look down on that 'one word' or 'one phrase' that you said, it may edify and motivate another :)

these are just current thoughts in my mind which i wanna fulfill . "don't dwell in the past"
-fulfill my building fund 2008 by April.
-Study hard, fulfil at least 15 hours or more of study hour every week
-pray every single day, no matter how tired i may be, dwell and be connected IN presence of gODD.
-READ THE BIBLE EVERY SINGLE DAY.

No comments: