Thursday, January 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEEN!
Its her sweet 16 birthday today :)
Went City Hall to celebrate for her with Gwen and Wilber, had a crazy fun time together!

I had a shock this morning when i woke up and saw the dark eye ring around my eyes that are so obvious and getting deeper and darker! i have never seen them so dark and obvious before and i dragged myself to school thinking that how would it affect the way i look today. Well, it did not affect anything but i was rather concern at how should i get rid of it and take precautions next time. True enough, the best cure and precaution i can carry out is by sleeping early and having enough sleep.

One more thing, im on diet now. I want to lose 1 kg a month starting from this month onwards and eventually lose 12 kg by the end of the year. it take great determiation and perservance.
My current goal is that i will develop a habit of jogging 20-3o min at least 3 times a week and control/discipline my diet.
-no more eating after 8pm.
-dont take carbon at night/dinner.
-no fried food, cakes, coke, sweet stuff.
-only 3 meals a day and dinner to be a super light one, lunch can be as usual but much lesser.

i am motivated greatly after my feasting just now over dinner. I had macdonal's fish burger meal with twister fries and lemon tea and a mouthful of vanila chocolate chips ice-cream. Lunch was wanton mee and breadfast hor fun- both from school.
C'mon, finally i lost some weight and i ruined it? NAH, i cannot think this way! hahas i cannot be discourage! Self-confession is extremely important and my mentally must be POSITIVE.
YES, POSITIVE. So i wanna encourage myself that its alright and i'll continue my diet plan tml. JIA YOU! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH CHRIST.

some people say i dont need dieting but my view is that i want to be more healthy and better-looking. i used to be overweight and i dont ever want to be anymore.
The matter if truth is, there's always more rooms for improvement and i am not very satisfied with where i am right now so i want to move on another level and stretch to my fullest potential and possibility.

This is a phrase i learnt in school today and i find it quite similar to bible verse: "With industry, nothing is impossible"

blog again, homework and beauty sleep time.
Good night! ( remember to tag before you go)

No comments: