Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hi guys, i have decided to leave aside blogger for a while. I'm currently switched to xanga. Wanted to choose livejournal in the 1st place but i do not want spoil the good impression livejournal gave to me. i shall still reserve it as my private blog.  I just wanted get right for a while and smell the breath of heaven so i'm still sticking to blogging but just somewhere different. I find blogger a lil' too common and commercialize so i need somewhere more peaceful and simple . haha. Okay, actually its just that i wanna go somewhere where i feel comfortable writing down my thoughts and i hope my own experiences will help some of my friends and readers in a lil' way. :) Writing down what i believes and just penning down my thoughts :)

still deciding whether to choose livejournal but i'll be at xanga for the time-being.

No comments: