Monday, September 01, 2008

Hi peeps! Just a little update about life. What should i blog about...
Just some random updates and thoughts bah. Shouldn't get too limited and restricted in blogging. Actually i do owe a private blog in livejournal. No one knows it and no one can get access to it. I remember i started blogging in livejournal 2 years ago, under the influence of June ( she used to blog in livejournal last time).
I started this private blog because i was too stressed up and depressed about life and school thus i was searching for some ways to release my emotions. I remembered i will often burst out while i was blogging cos i was really stressed up. Sometimes we focus on the negative too much and that make us ended up feeling the same way we thought to ourselves. Thats the power of our mind ya. 
Back to the blogging in livejournal, i guess that is the private place where i release my emotions and write down all my precious memories i have with God. Like the revelations i got, the promises i heard from Him and all the encouraging and uplifting words i heard from God, i will write it down, wanting to keep it as a record of my good memories and encounters with God. 
I really couldn't find anywhere else where i feel comfortable writing all my thoughts. Partly because i am afraid how people will think of me and how they will judge me. 
I am a person who don't really find opening up to share my problems an easy thing to so i express it into words in my blogs. I don't really care what kind of words and type of languages i use and how i my sentences. Because the most important thing is that i feel comfortable of the things i do.

I came across many blogs thru the internet which their entries encouraged me deeply during my times of need. Reading thru their testimonies and past experiences inspired me to want to become someone like them one day in the future. I truly believe that nothing and no one's experience is a waste to the world. Everything has a purpose and you can never underestimate its power to influence another individual.  Maybe thats someone who is sitting on the other side of the computer screen reading what you have wrote. 
So don't ever despise the little things that you do.
If blogging can be a form of influencing people and changing lives, what else can't?

It simply depends on how you view and value what you do and that determines how far it can go.....
  

No comments: