Sunday, September 07, 2008




My house short-circuit yesterday night. I think someone play a prank outside my door.  How bo liao are they. hahahaaaa.

By the way, i've started xanga but i guess ima not gonna blog there. Just wanna make there a place where i store my collection of photos. Be it photos of cg outing, school events, celebrities or even my own masterpiece. hee i've had to many blogs so i think i'll leave xanga for keeping my pictures so they won't be here and there in my folders in helen lappy.

Accompanied Xin En to go down for Derrick He Wei Jian's autograph session at J8 yesterday. Felt a lil guilty cos i wasn't really his fan.. But well~~~ He can dance and sing very well and he is soooooo friendly! He would say 'hi' and shook hands with everyone who goes up to the stage to get his autograph. 

Its PeiFen hosting the event.

Derrick singing..

Autographing~~ :)

Alright thats all for today i'm still yet to finish my holiday assignment so ima gonna CHIONG NOW!! 

SEE YA BABY! =)

No comments: