Tuesday, February 07, 2006

AIYA!

aiya..today i didnt go to school...actually nt overslept lah..i woke up at 617 then i ned to rush cos i meet my frend at 640 at bus stop...but becos i was too lazy i went back to sleep again..aiyo...this is the forth time i didnt go to school ...first few time i was sick but then tis time i nt sick ...how?next time cannot like this again liao lah...then i nt a good testimony in school liao le..
today minghui ask me whether i got getting started book...i was quite surprise actually..but sorry i cannot go down to bk to pass it to u...mus bother u to come to my hse....cos i was asking my frend abt hw..was using msn but she didnt reply..so hav to wait 4 her...sorry ah..
said abt bible study..haiz..have to go to mass class..cannot have my bs wif sis wenling..cannot queue up wif cg..quite sad actually...haiz...hope tat i will have the chance to hav bs wif sis wenling...
also today esther send me delirious? song..wow...so rawks...haha..thanks ah esther...i was listening to it rite now...
WE'LL GOTTA PAINT THIS BIG OLD TOWN RED!

No comments: