Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hey ytd Carol called me..We tok 4..Hmm...dunno lehz..i didnt count it actually...haha...but nt very long lah..less than 30 min
i was very happy when i received her call..haha...cos since cg mutiply..nobody called me actually..i also dont quite call them during weekdays ..every body was so busy wif school work..didnt quite spare time to tok to one another..Since Johnson said tat we need to call them...aiyo..i really ned to find time to call liao lah..hahas...
i was listening to Sun's song...Xie Xie You Ni...Suddenly i wan to xie xie many ppl...but hor..very difficult to xie xie in one go lehz...so i jus xie xie all the ex-n184 mem n present n184 mem bahz...Especially those who acccompany me during my tough times...although nt alot of u...but i really xie xie ni ...o ya.. i think i m going 4 a 10 days of blog fast...but only 4 my blog lah..so if it is successful...u will not see me post things in my blog 4 the past 10 days ...haha...

No comments: