Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dunno y i came back again..suddenly feel very burden..
really dunno y...maybe abt cg bahz..
cannot really figure out..
still rem tat time i felt tat i gotta be more close to my cg mem..
but i really do nt noe hw lehz?i felt tat instead of getting closer..
i m getting further away from my cg mem..
because of smth lah..
dunno hw to say lehz..
hahas..but now..from tat msg tat Pastor Kong preached..
i noe is the devil!!
although it is a few weeks back..i still decided to share it..
don ask me...i also dunno y..hahas...
aiyo..actually the problem lies wif me..
too negative liao lah...now cannot...
now i gotta be positive!!Amen!

my home telephone spolit liao..
ah so sad ...cannot call u all these few days
if free..
then u call me lohz...haha
n ...i feel burden is nt all abt the cg stuff...
don get me wrong..
jus feel tat i wanna share it..
maybe also bcos of the backslider bahz...

No comments: