Monday, February 13, 2006

I broKe mY 10 dAYs bLOg FaST....

AiYA..i broke my 10 days blog fast...so sad..
hahaha..
sometimes jus cant wait to post things in my blog..
thank u 4 all the ppl that tag my blog..
really appreciate u all..
hahaha..i've got alot of things to post..
On sat..really thank u 4 all the bro from the 3 cg..
N184,N336,E371..
dunno hw much they paid 4 the ballon,chocolate n rose..
same as eileen..this is my 1st time receive flower from bro..
feel so blessed..haha..
on sun..
some of us the sisters went to visit vivian lee..
she is still the same..
still remain tat cheerful n happy..
she was so touch when she receive our present..
haha..but too bad she didnt cry..hehehe..after visiting her..
we rush back to leenx hse...
wow..so many ppl..3 cg combine..
haha..instead of putting leenx dog outside she put it in a room..
too bad ah..didnt have a chance to see her dog outside alone..
indeed..her hse is really too small..
we gotta book a function room soon i think..
my cg is going to grow! Amen!
After the cg..they go n sell valentine day flower at orchard..hahaha..
hope i can go but i need to go hm n finish my hw..
hahaha..who ask me so naughty didnt do it on fri...haha..
i went to fellowship with Johnson they all..
n i am really tremendously blessed by talking to Daphne..
oh i think i gotta stop here...bye bye...

No comments: