Monday, March 13, 2006

On 12 March 2006 and 13 March 2006

Hey .. Wow!!
I have a good testimony to share here...
hehe..Cant wait until Sunday liao le lah

Wow..
God is good , all the time

All the time God is good...

Wow.. With God , nothing is impossible...

12 March 2006...
I went to my MIC(Ministry Introductory Class)
N one of the things tat i worried abt is my attire..
They said tat our attire mus look smart...
then i was worrying about my attire..
most of it r t-shirt...Not looking very smart...
then Pastor Eileen said tat 'With God , nothing is impossible!
So in the evening , i went to marina n bugis with my sis..

My mum blessed the both of us $$50...
wow..i have the $$ money to buy smart attire n accesaries already!!
Praise the Lord man!! the blessings jus came on time...
So i went to buy a watch , a bag , and a belt...
;)hee ;)
My sis n my dad also promised me tat they will bless me money to bu clothes..
Wow Amen...


And as ferr today...
Moi mum bless me a top-up card...
Really thank God for the top card as it help me to stay in contact with others...
wow..ok lah ... stopp heree...

bubbies!!

No comments: