Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Update!!

Today after school i went to take bus with Shimin,Alzena n Ziying...
Opps...so sorry ah i made u all waited for me nearly 1 hr..
I m really very sorry abt it...
The when we reach the interchange Ziying went home n left wif Shimih n Alzena...
We went to Long John Sliver n eat n fellowship...
hehe..tat time was around 4pm..
after tat we went to northpoint n walk around...hehe not loittering ok...
hahahahas...
Shimin n took a neoprint..
wow sooo privilage lehz.Shimin sec time take neoprint is wif me...
hehe...She is worrying whether she can come to church this week...
gotta pray for her n encourage her...
hehe...

here's pics....


Shimin N me!!(Hehe,Shimin purposely use her hand n cover her pimple,hehe)

Sun wif Us..Super happy man!!She put her hand on my shoulder...(taken on 26/03/06)(Sunday)

No comments: