Saturday, April 01, 2006

LEMON-LIME , ORANGE N CHIILI

Hey! everyone...i still like to drink sour stuff lah..
but this few days dont give me all the stuff okie...
haiz...this few days my post also alot of sign...
wed after recess my stomach started to be pain..
thurs the Lemon chilli also..
then today fri is the lemon-lime n Macdonald Orange juice...
ah...but actually sometimes is my fault lah..still drink the orange juice...
ya LOHZ..
the orange juice very tempting lehz...
cold cold de..looks so refreshing!!
hahahas..don talk abt it le..
anyway now okie le..
tml no need to go for healing hahahas...
tml Richard Roberts coming!!


YeaH!!tml i will be serving in bus N15....!!
excited !! Nervous!!
hahahas....
dunno whether i will be able to reach expo on time...
Lord help me ..
later tml i in children church there so blurrrrr...
hahas pray ferr me ok..
thanks!! :)

No comments: