Sunday, April 09, 2006

What Can We Offer To Them This Coming Easter??( Children Church Bible Lesson)

Saturday
8 April 2006

Bible Memory Verse=I have come that they may have life , and that they may have it more abundantly.
John 10:10

What can we offer this easter...CHC...

CHC stands for City Harvest Church...but what we can offer to them is not jus City Harvest Church but also.....


1.CHEER
Happy are the people whose God is the Lord! Ps 144:15

2.HOPE
Jesus dont want us to stay the same;He came to bring us new life-a future and a HOPE

3.CHANCE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will never forget how i was brought to this church 2 years ago...how the presence of God touch me and made me rooted to this church...although i was jus a P4 kid tat time...but i could some how feel tat something is changing in my life..
Children ..so innocent and pure....
I believe God put me in this ministry for a purpose..No matter what may happen in the future i still thank God for what is happening now...


Indeed , to us is future but to God it is history........

No comments: