Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I m having diarrhea last few days...
But i m alright now...
actually don have the mood to blog wan...
my head is very pain...dunno y??
last sat i fall down because i m very giddy...and i lean towards the refrigrator tat is beside me...b
ut by the time i reach np to wait for the children church bus i m quite okie le..
thank God i m fine already...
maybe i don have enough vitamins all this bahz..
hahas...

i can see tat my classmates are very concern abt me...feeling quite bless...
hahas and my tat frend don look like tat kind of person tat will sms ppl and ask abt whether they r fine all this..
CANNOT JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER
She even said tat got any problems can go n find her..
hahahas...
her sms is abit .... .... ......
hahas but after all is her concern for me lah....


Yesterday nite 1 of my primary school friend called me and sms with me...
she is very stress..
she need a pair of listening ear...and tats wat i can offer to her...
so sad tat this is wat i can give her...
living in tat kind of secondary school..feeling stress is a of course ...
i also invited her for the easter big day!!
And u noe wat msg i sent to her??i send this to her : ''so this sat or sun must come with me to church and it is going to change ur life!! and i will be praying for ur insomnia...''
hahas the 1st time i m so bold to a non christian frend...
but indeed this is really wat she need...a new hope , love m a sense of relief...
I believe 1 day she is going to be saved!! be very touch by the great love of God...
the kind of great love tat He is willing to lay down His life for sinners and let His very precious blood to wash away our sins and shame........


Let this EASTER ENCOUNTER make a DIFFERENT in ur whole entire life!!
Your life is never gotta be the SAME again!!!

No comments: