Thursday, April 06, 2006

2 post in a day...

hee..
this few days i got two post in my blog...hahahas...
bird nest is good for body..hahas..
i drnk two bottle today..hahahas...
tml got sci n maths test...
stress !!
my study hour so far is 10...today haven study anything..
later will go n study for 1 hour....
my ca1 result is not bad...3A1 , 3B3 , 1C5 n 1D7....
but my ca2 result don seems to be very good...
gotta work extra hard...
i don wan my result to drop...
ca2 result might not be good...
but mid year i wanna improve!!
always studying at home myself..
nobody to teach me if i dunno..
hse phone spolit n hp no value le...
cannot call anyone....
please help me!!
this sat maybe going out to study with Jin Ming n Wanyi...
i don dare to ask others cos some of ur always don have the time...
but i really need help...
please give me some respone if u see this post...
thanks....


I want my result to shine for Christ!!

No comments: