Saturday, March 25, 2006

Thanks for concern...

Hey everyone...
Thanks for concern..
hehe...
from my school frend,teacher,cg mem and ex-cg mem....
hehe..
My insonmia(forget how to spell already)is coming back to me...
haiz...sleepless night...
hahas...
so sad tat this week there is no MIC class...
n my blog still cannot see the tagboard...
n the link abit weird weird...hehe...

here is some pics of mii n my frend during our outing at sentosa in march holidays...


Esther n me!! but y esther's face expression looks so.......hehe.....

Gimm n mE!! hehe we r all wet...kena pull down by tat Cheng Yang...lol...

Tian Tian and mE!! Close uP!!

One more photo of my Da jie....

Da jIe n her cg member Joanne!! in the bus...

hehe...
today is quite a nice day...
finally after for more then 1 year my hse finally hold a cg!!!
hahas...
tat was long long ago...
hahas...
tat was my er jie cg , N246(lan zone)
really miss them alot...hehehe...
Miss the sound of Bro Bingren's guitar..
The chatting of Haitang n Jinru...
hehe...
But i was not at hm when the cg starts...
My da jie ask me to accompany her to shop!!
hahas...we shopped at causeway point..
N there was a sale at converse...
wahahaha...n my sis bless me with a converse shoes which is so called slipper..
hahas..cos i not sure wat kind of shoes it is....
its quite cheap lah for a converse shoes..is only $9.90...
Thank God for his blessing..cos i m in need of a shoes now...
n to my surprise,she also blessed me with a top-up card...hehe...
n actually she brought to to samuel n kelvin,actually wanna ask me to buy some new clothes ..
hahas..but tats expensive lehz...
i think maybe end of the season then i go n buy bahz..
it will be quite cheap then..
hehe...i also find myself very hungry today..
keep on eating n eating non-stop at nite..
hehe...
then after the shopping we went to fellowship with Minghui n Wanyi at mac...
hahas then the happy meal toy very cute n funny..
hahahas...
oh i realise tat this is a long post..hehe...
aiya gtg.... sis calling me..............

No comments: