Monday, March 27, 2006

Sun Fanclub Gathering...Wow..Sun rocks.....

wow..yesterday i was super super happy...
i went to Sun fanclub gathering....
hehe..but before the gathering was n184 n n336 combine cg meeting...
haiz..i overslept n was late for cg..
i reached at 1040....
Thank God still manage to reach before sermon..hehe...

Hahas..then after cg we quickly rush to The Glass Hse...
wow...There was 300+ ppl there..
all are Sun fans...
hehe..although we reach there quite late but we were sitting JUST INFRONT of the stage man..
hahas..the last shall be the 1st....
When Sun reach..wow..she was jus infront of me..
she even ask me some questions...
hehe..then when playing the games i got a chance go out on the stage...
wow...i m sooooo happy man...
Sun puts her hand on my back...hehehe:)
haiz..but too bad i didnt get the chance to hug her....:(
hahas...but when taking the group photos she stands beside me..
She even put her hand on my shoulder.!!
wow..what a memorable day spent..
this shall be kept in my memories...
hehe..
i will try to upload some photos asap...

No comments: