Saturday, September 23, 2006

hey! hehes... WOW i am so early today! it is only apm and i m here updating my blog..hums..nowadays i seldom update my blog , always don have the mood to update... Now i m having exam mood...hahahas..hope this 'exam mood' will motivate and pushes me to study harder ! hahas.. Well,i m doing very fine in my studies..besides revision , i really need to STUDY my chinese all over again..Cos my chinese has dropped so much so much,this year is the 1st year that i did so badly for my chinese! you may think i m crazy ... Although I still can get around 70plus..but to me it is very bad already... I realise i need to focus back more on my chinese , because i have not been really studying hard enough for my chinese...haas..i know i can do better..so i need to chiong all the way in my end of year examinations...

I slept at 6plus and woke up at 3am..wow...slept for 9 hrs..so pro...hahas..so i m very energetic right now..I can no need to sleep ... I have a lot of things to do...alot alot! my study hour is only 13hrs so far and 7 more hours to hit !! OMG .. hahas..okie so i gtg .. all the best to all of you !!!

wanna say THANKS to all my cgm and friends who are very concern to me..I m very fine now...hehes..=) thanks thanks xie xie ni men ... I LOVE ALL OF YOU !! thanks for the sacrifices..

No comments: