Tuesday, September 05, 2006

O yea time to update my result...jus got it back last week..My result is average....But i don wan average result at the end of the year .. gonna work hard!

English -52,C5
Chinese-76,A1(oh man it drops so much !)
Mathematics-69,B3
Science-65,B3
History-40,E8 ( cos i handed in the project late )
Literature-69,B3
D&T - 64,B3
Visual Arts-59,C5

hums..its not very good marks to me.. hehes..but it gonna help me with my EYE result..7.5% included..hehes...cos my mid year exam will pull me down.. EYE gonna score well !! you know , maths n Lit 1 more marks to A2 .. oh man ! hahas every mark is PRECIOUS !!!


Went to Sis June blog today .. Found out that God has done so many things in her life..She has low self esteem,was 80kg .. flung her Os...She said that she was the best example of a failed example in studies 6 years ago...and now , she is in U , she is even lighter than me .. and she is a BV..She lives healthy lifestyle,went to the gym despite the numerous asthma attacks she had in the past... God has really bring tremendous changes in her lives..Its always so good to read others blog,cos i somehow learnt something from it..

6 years later . i wanna look back at my life n said , thank God that I have HIM for everything.. He has changed my life , made me a better person , n made me wanna die for Him more n more n more every single day of my life ..

No comments: