Sunday, September 17, 2006

I will be sleeping very late tonite..cos i forget to do my art and i haven do my project .. so gonna stay up till very late today .. i think tml i will be very tired...OH...having my enlish oral tml .. then my chinese oral also coming up soon cos i miss it the last time...hum...really nowadays got so so so many things to do.. hahas... thank God for the strength and His grace .. hehes..
erms...no matter , jus don give up lahs...
ytd n today had a very great svr n cg mtg..ytd svr may be normal to u but not me .. hum..the worship was great n i had such a wonderful time worshiping God..
as for today cg mtg...the sermon was short but we spend most of the time communicating and sharing with one another..everyone was to pair up , n carol , eileen n me were together...its really a great chance for us to really talk n communicate with one another , sharing our problems and our life..we're getting closer n closer .. isnt that what a family should have ? We are one family ...one cell grp.. i'm looking forward ! hees.. hope we wil get to know each others life even better..and not jus stay at the level we r at now.. i hope we will reach level 5 ..hees..
o its getting late..lots of hw .. blog again =)

No comments: