Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ok i'm going crazy...hahas..jus feel like blogging..the 3rd post i m blogging today..
erms...i jus dunno how to relase my worries..hahas..hum....
besides praying,i think is blogging , cos usually i don tell my friends my problem..hum..maybe its hard for me to open up..hahas..but i'm trying okie..
cos there's alot of friends who always come to be when they r troubled..and THANK GOD i can always help them with the best i can..hahas.
i will always encourage them , say that its very good that they are willing to open up and tell me the troubles that they have .. i will pray for them,tell them bible verses...counsel them the best i can .. maybe thats call counselling? cos everytime when i finish the conversation with them , they will say like thanks for being so encouraging n counsel or consol me ,, hahas i'm really very happy about it..so i thought getting into the area ..being a counsellor..cos what i want to do for life is to help ppl ,impact their lifes,change the way they look at things...of course i'm still young , but u dunno what i have gone through or what i have been trying to overcome...hahas..even if u r my sister okie...
hum..but everytime when u have helped ppl , the feeling is jus so fulfilling , so great !
and i 'm really very encouraged , cos they will always tell me , u're such a postive person , u're really a great friend , etc etc ... hahas...but sometimes , i do have my own struggles okie .. hahahas...
but we're all not perfect , we are all walking towards perfection and reaching towards our future ..
what God has planned for us to fulfill .. yupps,so lets not waste our time and potential away..
u noe , there's really alot more things i wanna blog but i cant remember everything..hahas...
well , i'm jus really wanna die of my ownself,and let Christ live in me..hahas..
ok ok .. i m trying hard to share my life with u guys my cgm , cos there's alot more things that u all still dunno about me..hahahas...
right now , there's so many things on my mind...i need to do so many things!! hahas...
ok . studies is one of it .. i wonder how m i going to study when i m in hospital with my mum n having flu back once again...i need tissue .. does hospital have enough for me?? hahas...
i hope i will not be sick again ... exams , 2 weeks away ??
hahas... thanks for reading my blog n accompany me of all the stuff i m writing .. hahas i dunno what i have writen ..
the only thing i know now is what i have for today is jus grapes... okie,i m going to the hospital n have a proper meal .. hahas...
anyway . jus thanks for reading my blog and hope to get some advice from you..

No comments: