Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"我的心情小日记"

I've removed the tagboard away, there's no particular reason. I just wanna make it a bit more personal for not putting up the tagboard hahas:)

But the hit counter is still on! So i can still keep track of those who read my blog. Plus I'll make the comment section open for you guys who wanna comment!
Hmm, but i guess there's nothing much to comment about my blog, it is just a humble little daily devotion of mine where some of you out there made a little effort to visit and read about my rumblings and little-thoughts-of-life. ;) Thanks for the effort=) "我的心情小日记"

I am still quite reluctant to blog in Chinese because it is so troublesome!

My life, my life.. I cannot give up alright!

Both my brain and my mind have turned rusty for the lack of blogging recently. I've got no idea what to write about. And you can see i am writing in bits and pieces and not proper English.
Alright i'll just blog in random order..

Er jie started SOT 3 weeks ago and am currently working part-time and taking freelance. Pity Er Jie she has to stay overnight at office almost everyday to finish the project.
My table is in a mess as my mind is right now.

I want to get recharged and start new again.

I wondered what have i done last Sunday at the old folks home.

I need to list down all my to-do-list before its too late....

And Lastly, just some pictures to end off my random random random post. :)


All Saints Home

Cg Sisters. But where's Eileen?

Like this photo! With En En =)

Dawn and Evelyn.. Both short hair girls.


Serene and Evelyn. ohhoo.. forget to rotate. hahahahs~~~

Happy nicholas carrying all our bags=) looks so enjoy xp

Vivian, "月亮代表我的心" hahahas..

Black and While Evelyn....

tongue-out =)

PDLR

No comments: