Saturday, May 24, 2008

希望

希望专辑

Hahas! Da Jie friend just gave her this 希望专辑 from New Life Church! This is something i always wanted and God answered my prayer! wahahahas!! Also, God shocked me too, i shall go into further details later ..
Anyway, in my own opinion, this album is superb! It is filled with many superb songs written and sang by all the nicest songwriters and singers.
There is Liu Geng Hong, Wing Luo Wen Yu, Sun, FIR and many more ...
Listening to this album made me wanna cry.. hahahas.. Its one way to relieve your emotions..

Well, talked about my results, no word could describe my feelings at the moment. God is good yea, super super super duper good! I am so grateful and shocked. He is beyond all i could i ask or imagine, more than anything on earth i could ask for! Tell me tell me, what did exactly do to have deserve such an awesome Father with me by my side..
Actually i thought wouldn't score very well this time round, but i got 2nd in class.. And it is not the position that matters, it is the promise God given me that came to pass..
You never know how stress and exhuasted i felt during the exams, and how helpless and discouraged i am that made me nearly given it all up. But God never fails to give me the assurance and peace in my heart despite me feeling so defeated in my own trapped up mind.
He is the one the gave me the strength to carry on when i was weak.

I am too thrilled to write down anything proper at the moment..
Pardon me, i am simply toooooooooooooooooooooooo SHOCKED and thankful to God!
All glory to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! My beloved heavenly Father! :)

No comments: