Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Perserve

Blogging is a way of relieving your stress whenever you get trapped or stucked. I mean, it is so hard to perserve. It sounds so easy to talk about but was so hard to do it out in actions. I am really on the verge to give up already. But God i know you will pull me back no matter what.
"Though i walked through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall fear no evil"
Ya what have i been really doing man. I've been really wasting my time away, i need to step out of this vicious cycle ima in to start afresh once again.
It sounds so easy, but it is definitely not to do it out in actions. Here comes my season of challenge, i have so many questions in my mind to ask God. And God never fails to comfort me and give me the rest, peace and assurance i always needed whenever i feel like giving up.
Lord, this time will be the same also right?
Someone experiencing a season of hardness often lose out from the big picture. But i know whatever problems ima going through will come to pass one day. I just need all the support to overcome myself!
Yes, MYSELF! God has been so gracious and wonderful and awesome and beyond all i could ever ask or imagine.
I know i have a purpose, thats why the devil kicks in so often and strong. I will not fail, i will not allow myself to fail be it how difficult the situation is!
DEVIL, IMA GONNA KICK YOU AWAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
No weapon form against me shall prosper!
I need to be strong, need to be really really deep deep deep constant constant strong and have FAITH!
i need to change my mindset. whatever whatever. I want to peel off my old skin and let the new one grow again!!

God, God, why must it be so hard?
I always asked God the same question.
And God always tell me the reason again and again no matter how many times i have asked Him.
God, God, God.
Change the situation Ima in right now!
I know i will step out of it with victory very soon! Because i have God!

No comments: