Saturday, May 20, 2006

aiya..actually yest wanna blog de..
but com hang then cannot..
ah...

hahas nvm but today is a better day!!
went for cg mtg..
and today one is a GREAT GREAT one!!!!
really cant use words to explain..
n yest i m jus thinking they might sing the 'once i have turn my face from tee'
N they really sing it!
hahas so after cg went for fellowship..
then N184 decided to sabo Jian Quan as his birthday is tml..
so they bought a cake...and chilli sauce , mayo n alot...some take from Mac..
they come to my hse..wow...really..women r women...makes the cake look soooo disgusting..
eat le sure stomach pain wan..hahaha...hope my birthday i will not get this kind of SABO!!
hahas..after making the cake Zhiyong,Tian li n Chris they come...
then they make alot of bread..hahas...
while Vian , Carol , leenx n i was praying in the room...
I like tat!! it is like finally our cell grp can pray together...
hope to have prayer mtg again!!
WOW!! we pray for CG , friends , Emerge n fasting!!
wowowowowow !!
the feeling is great!!
hahas...
Emerge is coming.. I m really excited...
I m sure it is like wat they said...
its BIGGER and BETTER !!!
really don wanna miss any of them...
YES I WONT DE!
hahas feeling the fire now...

oya n i also decided not to touch com too often..wan my brain to rest too..
n focus more on God...Put His kingdom 1st in my life..
Maybe 1 mth use only a few times..
hahas..aiya i stop here..hahas...
will upload some pics next time i blog..
tag more tag more...hehehe...

No comments: