Monday, May 01, 2006

Hi guys i m back again.....
hahas everytime it is during nite time tat i feel like updating n have the mood to update..
hmm...

Music.....

a very amazing thing created..sometimes when u r troubled , or down , or happy...
music can just express the kind of things tat u feeling ..
and .....hmm........jus dunno who to say it in words...
but i m sure alot of u should get wat i mean.....
a kind tat...
hmm...
like maybe last year there is a special event,or birthday,or during evey season,there will be a particular song or music tat i m listening to...
n everytime i listen to it again it will reminds me abt tat time ,wat i m doing...wat i m attending....wat special thing takes place...
but i m sure music is more than tat.....hmm....
hahas.....this is just wat i felt lahz...
u may agree n may not agree with it....
but it is really a wonderful thing.....

Children church , bible study , tution ....so so so many thing not arrange properly...
Lord i need U to help me n guide me with alot of things...
so many so many things ..tat i have neglected or not doing it out of LOVE ... but just doing it for the sake of doing it....
I wil not wan to wait till i m very very old then started regreting...
today Cell grp meeting .. really reminds me..
God is telling me something..
cell grp member..
pls pray for me...

No comments: