Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Haiz..Don u think it is nonsense??
nevermind lets talk about other things..
i get back some of my Ca2 result lerrs..
hmm..although the result makes me sad but i still wont give up de..
encouraging words from the the teachers make me feel like i dont ever wanna give up!!i noe ..i need to bear the consequences..take on responsibilty..
i didnt say i don wanna take okie...
don get me wrong...
it is jus CA2 mahz..
not tat i m not care about my CA..
but what is happen is happen!!
i will work hard n get good result for mid yr n other exams n tests coming up..
N of course .. I noe tat God has called me for certain things...
i wan to live the life tat he called me to!!
I don wan to be a failure in life..
we r to be eagle tat rise..Great achievers!!Success in life!!
n success comes when we do from the basics..

hahas ...anyway yesterday is another PE lesson to run our 2.4km..
this is my 2nd time taking , n 4th time for my class taking..
hahas then Mr Tan look down on me lohz..hahahas..
He said : "Wow Evelyn y today can pass ah...." when i m running my 4th round...
hahahas i noe he is jus joking lah...
Because the Lord strength is upon me!!
wahahahaha....

I m siao...abit mad nowadays..keep on singing the A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z............................................
keep singing non-stop lehz..hahahas...
even after my run i m still singing..on my way home also singing..hahahas..
yest after school Shi Hui , Jian Pei n i walk home instead of taking bus..
have alot of fun...
actually we suppose to go home but we went to northpoint n enjoy air con...saw eileen,carol n samuel studying at mac too..
hahas..enjoy air con ended up in the neo print shop playing for 1hr!!
hahas thank God nobody scold us...
took some neo print too..
hahas have a good time yest...

No comments: